Lancashire County Council
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0300 123 6701
Preston City Council
Telephone: 01772 906900
Report Pothole or Pavement Defect

The Parish Council does not have responsibility for, nor is it able to fix problems such as potholes in roads or pavement defects. Lancashire County Council should be contacted in relation to roads and footpaths. If you want to report an environmental issue and get it to the right team to tackle the problem you can download the Love Clean Streets app to your smartphone. You simply take a photo and upload some details.

Speed Concern Submission

The 'Community Toolkit' gives examples of how local residents can raise awareness of speeding and road safety issues.


Lancashire Constabulary 'Do It Online'

If residents witness regular incidents of nuisance or dangerous driving, I would urge them to contact the police directly either by the non-emergency telephone number: 101, or on the Lancashire Constabulary 'Do It Online' webpage, ideally, with a record of the registration numbers of the vehicles.

Captured an incident on your dash cam?

Upload and send the footage directly to your local police force.